Saturday, May 1, 2010

Juggling the Twins!

Ethan is now two months old! It has been quite an adventure since my last post. After the dust settled and all of my amazing family members went back to business as usual, I began to figure out how to juggle the "twins". I was anticipating chaos, but in actuality it wasn't that bad! I do have to occasionally remind Everett not to sit on his brother or stick stickers on his brother's head or hit his brother....the fun goes on and on!

Everett has begun to regress a little, which I was expecting. Now the 17 words he knew and occasionally used have changed into this awful sounding screeking and pointing instead. I lovingly refer to him now as my lil' caveman. I've started to pick up sign language again in hopes of gettin him back on track. We are also learning how to start to discipline him. Sweet lil' Everett needs discipline??!! I know, I know, it couldn't possibly be the same kid!

1 comment:

JenDraney said...

Your amazing at dealing with the "twins"! I can't wait to be home to help! Things will get on track again! maybe i'll teach ethan how to black mail!