Ethan is a month old! We had a great little celebration and Aunty Le came from San Jose to celebrate. I didn't bring my camera, so I'm hoping to add those pics later when I get them from Aunty Le and Pops Benney who did take pics!
Ethan's personality is already starting to show. He loves to cuddle and loves to be held. Everett is a great big brother! He gives Ethan plenty of kisses which Ethan seems to enjoy! Here are some recent pictures of my boys!
awww i looov emy boys! i can't believe he is already a month old! i love his smirks and can't wait to see him grow more!! Ev is an amazing big brother and can't wait for more E time! Love you and miss you more then you know!!
2 comments:
awww i looov emy boys! i can't believe he is already a month old! i love his smirks and can't wait to see him grow more!! Ev is an amazing big brother and can't wait for more E time! Love you and miss you more then you know!!
How freaking adorable!! they look so cute in the shirts too!!
Post a Comment