Ethan is now 3 months old! He is sleeping through the night and is now referred to as "Hank the Tank" because he's so big!
Here is the little man waking up from a nap. This blanket was given to me by the King family, I love it so much I might actually decorate his future room in those colors!
I took the boys by myself to the Discovery Science Center, there was a bubble show that put both boys in a trance! This place will definitely be more fun when the boys are a little bit older! This was one of my first big outings with both boys! I had already mastered grocery shopping so I decided I needed a challenge!
These are pictures from Pretend City! I got a little smarter and decided to go to an outting with my mom friends instead! This place is exactly what it says, Pretend City! There are houses where the kids go in and play with dishes, watch TV, then they can go play at the beach, or go to the Fire Station! This place was a little expensive but I'm glad Everett had the chance to experience it with his friends!
We went on a family trip to Calico Ghost Town! It was a fun-filled weekend camping!
Lil' Ethan hanging out at the cabin in Big Bear!
Ethan's first cloth diaper!
Hanging out
Sesame Street Live
Cody's graduation!

No comments:
Post a Comment