Everett is developing his own little personality now! He is almost able to roll both ways--Back to belly he has down but he's still working on belly to back. He also manages to scoot. His head remains on the floor as his legs scoot his body around. This kid will be crawling in no time!
He is now eating food 3 times a day! He loves his sweet potatoes and has just tried applesauce. He hates cereal, so I mix the applesauce with the cereal and I've managed to trick him into eating it! :) His grandpa had brought up a great point at dinner one night. He had said it was so fun to watch him eat right now--eventually he'll be eating all by himself! It made me remember what a person once told me:"Wherever you are BE THERE." I've taken this advice with me everyday since I've had Everett. He is officially 5 months old now and it went by like the speed of light!
We've become quite the pair! He's now become my little buddy. We go everywhere together (of course)! Our outings are becoming more like fun adventures and less like obstacles courses! We play games in the stores and he coos and kicks as we run all of our errands. I've noticed he loves to be involved in anything that I'm doing. I had put his booster chair with the toys next to the sink so he can be next to me as I watch dishes and I noticed he was watching me wash dishes instead of playing with his toys. He was looking at me in awe as I washed them. (If only I got this kind of attention every time I did chores ! LOL)
Aunt Jenny is spending a lot of time with him in preparation for her teaching abroad. He is getting much better at hanging out with other people besides me! He did exceptionally well in Reno considering we were not even close to our old schedule going here and there and meeting family for the 1st time! It was so great to hang out with all of our family while we were in Reno! He also had some fun hanging out with some friends! (Josh and Steph-Outback was tons of fun especially with Ty's solo!)
Here are recent pictures and pictures from Reno!

1 comment:
Yay! So glad you have a blog. So much fun. I love looking at blogs. I love his mohawk it is hilarious! I wish my outings were fun adventures and not obstacles:( In a couple of weeks there will be no outings unless they are on my own. Dont think I can do it with four kids.
Post a Comment