
We are 20 days away from meeting Baby Benney #2. We still don't have a name for the poor kid yet! We were pretty sure we had it, then changed our minds. We've now decided we will not make a decision on his name until he arrives! Per request, here is one of the few pics of me and the belly. 36 weeks pregnant!
I am scheduled for a C-Section on February 26th at 7:30am. That means we have to get to the hospital at 5:30 am! (Fun!) This will occur only if the baby doesn't show up early! ;P
I have a feeling Everett is starting to realize that there is going to be a dramatic change in our family unit. Or he's starting his Terrible Two's a little early!! The temper tantrums are increasing and his attention span is getting shorter and shorter. I'm learning creative techniques on how to figure this kid out!
I know that one thing that has worked since the beginning is consistency and routines! After trials with the potty we finally had success! I don't think he actually understood that he went in the potty but we are finally making some progress in potty training! I've realized that our routines and consistency in our actions really help in Everett's learning! I blow him kisses every night before he goes to bed and say "Night, night, I love you!" Now he blows kisses back before going to bed! He is also learning to sign "all done" when he is finished with a meal. I will ask him and do the sign and then he will make the sign if he is done, or he'll say "mo" for more!
The next time I post will be when the baby arrives!!!

2 comments:
i looove your belly!!! AND i bet I WILL post the next time for you!! hahaha, love you!! can't wait to me "no name"! Love you!!!
Can't wait to meet the little guy and find out what you name him. He's going to be here before you know it! xoxo
Post a Comment