So I've been told that I don't update the blog enough (Jen) Here are SEVERAL videos that I thought I had lost, but, they just happened to have a mechanical glitch. Now they are fine!
Playing with Daddy
Playing with Chase. They are definitely best friends now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEEEAAAHHH!! how many times did evie do that till he stopped..never gets hold!! i think i laughed harder and harder each time...please realize i was getting into bed and it's almost 3 but i had to watch the video a couple times first!! i looooooove my baby!!
ps...second video didn't work for me =( looooooooooooooooooove that you updated =)
juuust kidding...2nd video worked this time around!!!! did they play with the next toy next??? i miss my boys!! dont forget about bobby...he needs play dates toooo!!!! send my love and kissssssses to them!!!
Post a Comment