
We are pregnant again!
Here's the first picture of our lil' one! He or she looks like a ninja turtle! I am about 7 weeks and of course the morning sickness is here to greet me on a daily basis! Our due date is estimated at March 4, 2010, but because I will be having a schedule C-section the date will possibly change as we get closer!

5 comments:
YEAH! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Guess we won't be going out for beer when I come to visit in Sept :o) Hope the morning sickness gets better!
I am sooooooo excited! So I know you guys will be in Nor Cal for a couple of days but... Av and I are coming out Thursday or Friday! I want to see you, E and Jen! Love you
I love the picture of your little ninja turtle! Thanks for sharing!
Sorry about the nausea. Sucks, but it is worth it right.
I heard!! yay, and Journey's birthday is March 2, so they will be exactly one year apart. How cool is that?:)
Post a Comment