March 13th: Everett finally has his first tooth!
We went to the doctor and he is now 17 lbs. 28" tall! He is also officially 6 months old as of March 8th! He is getting to be a big boy now! :) He is starting to get a hang of the scooting and prefers to be playing on the ground on his tummy for the majority of the day! Here are some pics of tummy time and his introduction to the sippy cup!
Tummy Time!
Playing in his jumper!
Don't mess with his biscuits!
In other news, due to the economy much like every family, we are trying our hardest to evaluate our budget and save as much as we can. I've started cooking in a cast iron dutch oven, using cheaper meats and the results are amazing! It's funny that it takes a recession to get people to start to live within their means! I remember times in my childhood where we did things that didn't cost that much money, camping, taking walks around the neighborhood parks, going to the library, etc. I am finding we are having much more fun doing these things than going to amusement parks or going out to eat. Now when we go out it's more of a special occasion and we appreciate it more! I have been able to cut my grocery bill to $50 a week. I'm still trying to cut it down so that I can stretch $50 for two weeks! Wish me luck! Next post will be our adventures in Raleigh with Aunt Tricia!

3 comments:
He is getting to be such a big boy! Jen and I went shopping today and picked up little E some new outfits! Love ya
Good for you and the grocery bill. It kind of becomes a game, right, to see how low you can go!
I haven't seen you two in soooo long. Everett is growing so fast. I want to see that tooth!
ummm these pictures are not good enough....it's been almost a week...get back here with my nephew!!! I don't know how i'm gonna last in japan!!! I think you should get me something and dress it in everett clothes so i can have him kinda there!! hahahaha
Post a Comment