Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and new toys!



Christmas this year was very busy! First, we had Christmas with the Benney Clan on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day we had a Christmas Breakfast and Saturday we had Christmas with my family. Mr. Everett seems to enjoy all of the hussle and bustle because he did not have one meltdown at any of these events!

Everett's new discoveries are turning over and sometimes rolling completely over (starting on his back and landing on his tummy!) He has just started to stand in his Exer Saucer for 5 minutes! (see pic) He also loves to talk and has also figured out that he can yell when he cries instead of just plain ol' crying. He talks an chance he can get sometimes when I am trying to feed him. ( I call it multi-tasking!) 

We received a new digital camera for Christmas and I hope to fill this blog with too many pictures of Everett and his upcoming new discoveries!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Loved the pictures. I can't wait to see more pictures of Mr. Everett.