Thursday, September 3, 2009

Re-cap Bay area Trip

So, I'm trying to update a lil' better. Now that I'm not puking as much (no puking in a couple days!) I'm starting to feel a little better and come back to the land of the living!

Here is a re-cap of our trip to the Bay Area. This was our last road trip with Aunt Jenny before she went to Japan. Jen goes on all of our trips. Going to Tahoe next month with be very very strange without her!

We were on a major agenda while we were in San Jose. We wanted to:
-find Jimmy's grave (our step-father who passed away in '92)
-hang out in San Francisco and do the typical tourist stuff
-hit up Casa de Fruta on the way home like we always have when we've driven out there.


Now we know which cemetery it is!


Jen and I have not been to Jimmy's grave in at least 15 years!



When we got to the area where he was, it didn't take us very long to find it. It's amazing after all these years we were still able to find it like we had been there yesterday.


Creepy haze we saw on the way there.




Chillin' in the car on the way to San Francisco


I love how the buildings are smashed together, that's when you know you're in San Fran!



Hanging out at Casa De Fruta


First time riding the train at Casa De Fruta!



Unfortunately, we did no family photos with Aunty Le, Tyf or Tim! We were just having way to much fun with them to even remember to take pics! We absolutely love spending time with our favorite auntie and cousins! I wish we all lived in the same area!

1 comment:

JenDraney said...

thanks for going to jimmy with me...it was such a big deal to me!! I can't believe your going on vaca without me! it'll be weird!! i cant wait to hear about how it goes!!

I was telling somebody the other day about how we all go on vaca together and they say..."with her and her husband...in the same room?"...they said it like it was something weird! Am i missing out on something...i thought all people went on vacations with a married couple and stay in the same room solo...maybe i'm crazy!