I've been meaning to create a site for Everett so that family and friends can keep up with all of the fun new things that happen with the lil' man. Better late than never I guess! So yesterday I took Lil' E to his 2 month check-up. I gave him some Tylenol 'cuz he was going to be getting his first round of shots. :( Here are his stats:
He's now 13lbs 11 oz. and 24" long! Maybe he will take after his dad in height and not his mom! (crossing my fingers!) His head circumference is in the 78% so I translate that to mean my kid is a freakin' GENIUS! Doc said if I showed up for the next appointment and he's walking THEN we'll call him a genius!
The nurse gave Everett 5 shots, and girl was a pro! I'm not sure he knew what hit him, she was quick! He's still not happy--semi-moody, I swear I saw him give me the dirtiest look from across the room. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:
Post a Comment